What is a CDR Report?
Competency Demonstration Report(CDR) is a set of documents through which engineers get a skilled migration visa for Australia to prove their qualifications, abilities, experience, and competencies. It is a technical report that evaluates the applicant’s skills, knowledge, and competency abilities of Engineers.
Common mistakes in CDR report
Competency Demonstration Report(CDR) is a must to get accepted by Engineer Australia to migrate to Australia as a skilled Engineer so you need to make it effective. According to the Migration Skill Assessment Booklet, a poorly written CDR report will get rejected by EA. You have to make sure your report is genuine!! We CDR writers offer you high-quality report writing services with a 100% approval guarantee.
Documents needed to submit with CDR report
- Recent passport size photo
- Current passport with photo and name mentioned on it.
- Personal details including passport, certificate and biodata.
- Academic Degree Certificate
- Complete an official academic transcript.
- Your updated CV
- Evidence of expertise in the English language.
- Name change documentation(if needed)
- Professional Registration Certificate(if necessary)
- Documentary Evidence of Employment for last one year as well as employment as mentioned in your three career episode report