Complete Document Checklist For ACS Skill Assessment in 2022
Table Of Contents:
Australian Computer Society (ACS)
Eligibility Criteria For ACS Skill Assessment
Required Document Checklist For ACS
Things To Follow Before Uploading The Online Application Form
Why CDR Writers?
Planning to apply for ACS Skill assessment but getting confused on the overall process and requirement of ACS?
ICT Professionals who want to migrate to Australia to work in the sector of Information and Communication Technology needs to go through the skill assessment test which was undertaken by the Australian Computer Society.
Here we have mentioned all the guidelines required to obtain ACS skill assessment
Australian Computer Society (ACS)
Australian Computer Society (ACS) is the authorized accessing authority appointed by the Ministry Of Immigration for the purpose of finding skilled engineer who are willing to migrate to Australia as skilled ICT Professionals.
The main goal of the Australian Computer Society(ACS) is to find applicants from ICT fields via skill assessment with suitable skills, knowledge, and capabilities needed to migrate to Australia as a skilled ICT professionals. This Skill Assessment Test undertaken by ACS is given by non ICT graduates or an applicant who have an insufficient records of ICT background. ACS will ask those applicants to prepare RPL reports as per the guidelines provided by them.
RPL reports must be written in the field based on the ANZSCO code they select. Applicants must choose the correct ANZSCO code for which they are qualified.
So don’t forget to follow the documents mentioned by ACS skill assessment guidelines:
1.Understand the Visa Requirements
If you are unsure, you need to consult professional agents for help. The department of home affairs has mentioned all the option for a visa where you can look for the one you suit the best.
2.Understand the Australian Computer Society Requirements
We suggest you to read the complete Australian Computer Society requirement provided rule properly so that you can better understand the skill assessment guidelines and the criteria you must meet to qualify.
3.Understand the ACS application type
After getting proper knowledge of the ACS requirement, you need to choose the ANZSCO code that matches the occupation you are applying for.
If you have already submitted your ACS form, then you will need to login into your account maintained at the ACS forum before you apply for another ACS application
Eligibility Criteria For ACS Skill Assessment
There are different eligibility criteria depending on the level of education as well as you have experience in your work.
Candidate who hold their bachelor degree or higher with a major in ICT and closely related to your nominated occupation. Working experience is not required in the field.
2.Post Australian Study Skills Assessment
Candidate who hold their bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in ICT and closely related to your nominated occupation. Also candidate must have post 1 year working experience or have completed the ACS Professional Year Program.
3.General Skill Assessment
Candidates who hold their tertiary ICT qualification and employments can obtain general skill assessment.
3.1 ICT Major
- Candidate who have completed their bachelor’s degree or higher and the degree is closely related to the nominated occupation will require to show two-year relevant work experience completed within the past 10 years or 4 years relevant work experience completed anytime in your past work history to meet the criteria.
- Candidate who have completed their bachelor’s degree or higher and the degree is not closely related to the nominated occupation will require to show 4 years’ relevant work experience that was completed anytime in your past work history to meet the criteria.
- Candidate who have completed their diploma advanced or associate degree and is closely related to your nominated occupation will require 5 years’ relevant work experience completed within the past 10 years or 6 years relevant work experience completed anytime in your pass work history to meet the criteria.
- Candidate who have completed their diploma advanced or associate degree and is not closely related to your nominated occupation will require 6 years’ relevant work experience completed anytime in your pass work history to meet the criteria.
3.2 ICT Minor
- Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree or higher and the degree is closely related to your nominated occupation will require 5 years’ relevant work experience which is completed in the past 10 years or 6 years’ relevant work experience completed anytime in your past work history to meet the criteria.
- Candidate who have completed their bachelor’s degree or higher and is not closely related to your nominated occupation will require 6 years’ relevant work experience completed anytime in your past history to meet the criteria.
4. Recognition Prior Learning
- Candidates who hold tertiary qualification with insufficient or non ICT degree will require 6 years’ relevant work experience which is completed anytime in your work history along with a best quality RPL application to meet the criteria
- Candidates who does not hold recognized tertiary qualification will require 8 years work experience along with a best quality RPL application to meet the criteria
Required Document for ACS
1.1 Passport or Birth Certificates
Applicants need to submit their color scans to ACS. You must provide the identification page of your passport containing your name, address, and other required information.
1.2 Evidence of Name Change Document
If you have recently changed your name it is preferable to send a clear color scan of the document.
1.3 Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
According to ACS rules, you need to submit your curriculum vitae in your personal part of your application form.
2.1 Academic Qualification
For your Australian Qualification, you need to provide a clear color scan of your academic transcript as well as an award certificate or completion record. If you have added a master’s qualification, you also have to submit a bachelor’s qualification too. You have to provide the following details in your qualification documents.
- Title/ Degree in Education
- The name of the University where the degree was awarded
- The completion date of the college degree.
- List of course details along with mark/grade earned for each unit or subject.
2.2 Vendor Qualification
Applicants need to provide the vendor login details for authentication purposes to qualify as a Microsoft Vendor. After successfully submitting the form, you will be asked to apply your login credential for the Cisco Provider Certification. This information can be attached as a file.
2.3 Experience Documents:
Applicants must submit a color scan of their job references on business letterhead or statutory declaration.
Work Experience Document Requirements
- Applicants’ work experience must mention the employment start date and finish date. If you are currently working there, then it can be written as the end date.
- Applicant’s tasks and duties that are performed during the work period of time must be written in detail for the claimed occupation.
- Need to provide the detail on total work hours per week. Mention if the work is part-time or full-time.
- Also include the country where the job is positioned. You have to mention the date and location of the work if it is in the same nation but a different place.
- Organizational Letterhead which might be signed by the author and include their name position title, address, and number.
Third-Party Statutory Declaration Requirements
Third-Party colleagues at an executive level provide a statutory declaration. It should state that document is observed before an authorized person including the date and place of the declaration held.
Things To Know Before Submitting Online Application Form (ACS)
Here we have listed all the important things you must have to follow before submitting your online application form to Australian Computer Society (ACS):
1. PDF File Requirements
Applicants’ documents must be integrated into one PDF file that contains detailed information about their qualifications and employment records. The size of the pdf file required to submit is no more than 3Mb. Before sending make sure your pdf file is not encrypted or in read-only mode. You need to upload your pdf file to the online application form.
1.1 Upload Original Certificates
Applicants need to submit high-quality color scans of their original certificates, passport, licenses, resumes, and so forth with high resolution at 300dpi. Before submitting your document online, make sure to verify the digital signal properly.
1.2 Additional Documents
Australia Computer Society may need additional documents if they find the claim you have mentioned is not enough. In such cases, you need to submit additional information or documents that stand strong on your claim.
You need to rename the document to distinguish it from other files that have been submitted already.
1.3 Translation of Document
Applicants need to submit a document that is written in English. If your document is written in another language rather than English, then it must be accompanied by an accredited English Translation. You need to submit your original document as well as translated document together.
1.3.1 Translation of Document inside Australia
Inside Australia, translation is accepted if it is approved by National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters(NAAT).
1.3.2 Translation of Document outside Australia
Translation is accepted of they are following under below categories:
The Australian Education International Section, Ministry of Justice or Equivalent where the qualification was achieved.
1.3.3 High Commission Consulate or Australia Embassy.
1.3.4 Commercial or Private Translators or Award-Winning Institutes.
Why CDR Writers?
Preparing a document is a quite tough job right? Especially for those who are recently working and have no extra time to prepare a document for ACS Australia skill assessment. So here we are!! We make it easier for you to prepare documents. We at CDR Writers prepare the documentation required to apply for skill assessment.
Our experienced and professional writers have already prepared thousands of documents so we guarantee you, your document gets approved by the Australian Computer Society. Contact us if you want to prepare ACS Skill Assessment Documents.