CDR Report Writing for ICT Quality Assurance Engineer ANZSCO 263211
ICT Quality Assurance Engineer Job Details
The ICT Quality Assurance Engineer (ANZSCO 263211) develops, maintains, and supervises professional quality assurance principles and procedures for assessing the efficacy, authenticity, value, and usability of information systems and environments. They also audit systems to make sure they are compatible with and in compliance with certified internal and external industry quality standards and laws. may oversee ICT quality assurance teams’ efforts.
Skill Level: Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority: ACS (Australian Computer Society)
- Quality Analyst (ICT)
- Quality Manager (ICT)
- Quality Specialist (ICT)
- Computer Systems Auditor
- Systems Auditor (ICT)
Occupation list information
Occupation on the skill list
Occupation not on the skill list
Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
Labor Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
Candidates for the position of ICT Quality Assurance Engineer may submit an application for a Skilled Nominated 190 visa or a Skilled Regional Nominated 489 visa, both of which include the STSOL list of short-term skilled occupations. You would be required to apply for a state appointment in order to enter Australia if you have this occupation and wish to be eligible for a General Skilled Migration visa.
Despite the fact that this profession is on the STSOL, there is a probability that no country truly has a market for its practitioners. If an occupation is not listed on the online assessment because it is not actually needed by a state or territory in Australia, you may want to look into obtaining an employer sponsor in Australia.
Unit Group: 2632 ICT Support and Test Engineers
The majority of the jobs in this unit group require a skill set comparable to that of a bachelor’s degree or higher education. A formal qualification may be used in place of vendor certification or at least five years of related experience. In some circumstances, appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary for addition to formal education (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
What do ICT Quality Assurance Engineers do?
Create procedures and methods to aid in the creation, maintenance, and operation of technical quality assurance programs and resources, the assessment, analysis, and resolution of system and performance issues, and the testing of system behavior, dependability, and integrity.
- Planning, organizing, and carrying out quality audit inspections, as well as assessing and reviewing procedures, information, and documents
- Recognizing trends and potentially dangerous areas to make sure that standards and procedures are followed
- Make recommendations for corrective action steps and reinforce the resolution of requirements deemed to be non-compliant by monitoring and auditing processes and procedures
- Liaison with management and consumers to ensure understanding of and adherence to policies, procedures, and quality control issues and activities
- Creating, carrying out, and disseminating expert guidance and training in application software and operating procedures
- Analyzing, evaluating, and diagnosing technical issues and problems, such as setting up, maintaining, updating, and configuring PCs, software, hardware, printers, the Internet, email, databases, operating systems, and security systems.
- Testing, determining, and diagnosing system issues, and programming code in accordance with established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to guarantee that systems meet requirements
- carrying out assessments and analyses of company infrastructure designs and recommending current and future hardware and technical solutions;
- Creating and maintaining technical papers, such as operating, instructional, and procedural manuals, technical notes, and maintenance inventory systems.
- IELTS score of minimum 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET score with a minimum grade of B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12, R:13, W:21, S:23, and overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a minimum score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
- There are Australian Graduate exclusions in several states and territories.
- In some states and territories, Priority Skilled Lists may apply a specified condition.
- IELTS or OET submissions are not accepted from the United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, the United States, or Ireland.
You must demonstrate a level of English that is either sufficient to meet the licensing or registration requirements or a minimum IELTS or equivalent level, whichever is higher, where compulsory licensing or registration is necessary.
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Computer Audit
- ICT Security
- Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS)
- Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality)
- Risk Management
- Software Engineering
- Software validation – (Software Testing)
- Testing strategies and methods
- Computer forensics
- Computer Science
- Data communications – (WAN, LAN)
- Database design
- Database implementation
- Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object Oriented Database)
- Digital communication
- Information security – (Data security)
- Internet forensics
- Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Network architecture
- Programming – (C, C++, Objective C, Visual C, Basic, Visual Basic, Java, Assembler, Cobol, Pascal, PL/1, Fortran, PHP, Pearl, AS3, FoxPro, and similar)
- Software architecture
The brilliant team of experienced writers, experts, engineers, and information technology specialists, among others, offers applicants with high-quality CDR Services.
Get Free Consultation
Frequently asked questions
The expert CDR writers in these agency are knowledgeable about all the difficulties and official standards. Thus, you will be guided in a proper way for CDR report preparation if you take help from agency for it.
The time required to complete a project is determined by the packages selected for your project. For instance, the Normal Track (17 days), the Fast Track (8 days), and so forth. You may contact our team in the event of an emergency or urgent report.