What are the four categories of engineers divided by Engineers Australia?
The EA assesses the applicant’s knowledge and skill as well as qualifications. According to EA the engineers are divided into four categories. They are:
- Professional Engineer
- Engineering Technologist
- Engineering Associate
- Engineering Manager
The professional engineer must have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering from University after completing 12 years of schooling or equivalent. The roles of a professional engineer are:
- Focus on the overall system.
- On the basis of environmental, community, and social problems engineering opportunities should be pursued.
- Implement systematic procedures to conduct and manage engineering projects.
- They may attend in technological research and study, create new concepts and breakthroughs within a broad engineering field.
Engineering Technologist must have completed an Australian three years bachelor’s degree in engineering and technology following 12 years of education or equivalent.
- Focus on interaction in the system.
- Develop engineering technology.
- Engineering Technologist and Professional Engineer are two different engineers in Australia where professional engineers have more responsibilities than Engineering Technologist.
Engineering Associate must have completed a two-year Australian Certificate or Associate Degree in engineering, achieved after 12 years of education or equivalent.
- Able to concentrate on just one component of the operation at a time.
- Required to perform a variety of tasks in manufacturing firms and engineering teams.
An Engineering Manager must complete a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related subject after 1 year of schooling or equivalent is required for an Engineering Manager.
- The engineering manager formulates the strategies, plans, and policies which are related to engineering.
- They control and review the operation of the engineering for an organization.
Overview for Engineers Australia Migration Skill Assessment
The Engineers Australia Migration Skill Assessment process requires a comprehensive understanding of the guidelines and requirements set forth by the assessing authority. This complete guide has illuminated the key steps, documentation, and considerations to achieve a successful assessment.
The Migration Skill Assessment opens doors to opportunities for skilled engineers while pursuing their professional aspirations, so stay organized and showcase your skills and experience effectively. By following the guidelines and requirements provided by Engineers Australia, applicants can ensure a smooth and successful assessment process.