CDR Report Writing for Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist ANZSCO 313214
The performance of advanced telecommunications equipment and networks is monitored by a telecommunications technical officer or technologist. Registering with or obtaining a license is required in the pertinent fields.
Skill level for Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist
Level 2 or Equivalent
Skill Assessment Authority of Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist:
EA (Engineers Australia) / AIM
Specializations of Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist:
Mud Engineer, Petrophysical Engineer
On the Occupation List Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer-sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation List of Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist:
482 TSS Visa Short-Term List
Visa Provision for Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist.
Since the job is identified as one that is in high demand in Australia on the MLTSSL, anyone may apply for a visa through the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program. Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491, and Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 are examples of this type of ticket. In addition, if you’ve been given a job offer, you might be qualified to submit an application for more than one visa sponsored by your business.
Unit Group 3132: Telecommunications Technical Specialists
Telecommunications technical experts keep an eye on the performance of complex communication networks and machinery. How consumers of telecommunications networks will be able to use their infrastructure is designed by technical experts in the field of telecommunications. Telecommunications technical specialists are in charge of overseeing contractual obligations and performance delivery, as well as communication with vendors, suppliers, service providers, and other external resources. It could be necessary for you to register or apply for a license.
Skill Level required for Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist
For the majority of jobs in this unit group, a bachelor’s degree or above is usually necessary. In lieu of the formal qualification, you can use at least five years of relevant experience as well as a suitable vendor certification. Sometimes a formal education is insufficient. Additionally, the person might need to have the necessary education or expertise in the field (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Occupations in this Group
- 313211 Radiocommunications Technician.
- 313212 Telecommunications
- Field Engineer.
- 313213 Telecommunications Network Planner.
- 313214 Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist.
- For Australian grads, there are exclusions in a number of states and territories.
- Priority Skilled Lists may apply specific requirements in different states.
- Ireland, the US, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK are among the countries that are not required to submit IELTS or OET results. You must demonstrate that your level of English is sufficient to meet the criteria, or you must have a minimum IELTS score or equivalent, whichever is higher if mandatory licensing or registration is required.
Required level of Language proficiency for Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist.
- OET result with a minimum grade of B in all areas
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall
- a minimum TOEFL iBT score of L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 total L93
- a minimum TOEFL iBT score of L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 total L93
Telecommunications Technical Officers or Technologists are responsible for the following tasks:
- A telecommunications technical officer or technologist sets up, maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots radio and electromagnetic wave communication systems such as satellite, microwave, telemetry, multiplexing, and others.
- A telecommunications technical officer or technologist is in charge of configuring and integrating network and telecommunications technology with computer software, hardware, desktops, peripherals, databases, and operating systems.
- Technical officers or technicians in the telecommunications industry keep logs containing information about inventories, components, tools, and equipment, including where they are and what condition they are in right now.
- The task of the Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist is to keep a record of the laws, regulations, and standards for communication quality.
- A technical officer or technologist offers technical advice and expertise in the realm of telecommunications.
- The responsibility of a telecommunications technical officer or technologist is to keep an eye on the functionality of complex telecommunications networks and machinery.
- A telecom technical officer or technologist is in charge of organizing the development of the infrastructure for consumer access to telecommunications networks.
What makes CDRwriters the top service available?
We understand the customer’s requirements and strive to meet them with the proper attention, creating their application, CV, RPL reports, and CDR reports with precision. CDRwriters is the top choice for CDR services because our staff of expert CDR writers is well-versed in the specific requirements for ANZSCO Codes, and we can advise engineers on how to prepare a special report that follows Engineers Australia’s standards. We specialize in delivering 100% original MSA content that precisely follows MSA guidelines.
Our team of professionals is very experienced and skilled in the technical elements of creating a CDR report, ensuring that it complies with Engineers Australia’s demanding criteria.
Contact us if you need help with CDR Report.
The brilliant team of experienced writers, experts, engineers, and information technology specialists, among others, offers applicants with high-quality CDR Services.
Get Free Consultation
Frequently asked questions
The expert CDR writers in these agency are knowledgeable about all the difficulties and official standards. Thus, you will be guided in a proper way for CDR report preparation if you take help from agency for it.
The time required to complete a project is determined by the packages selected for your project. For instance, the Normal Track (17 days), the Fast Track (8 days), and so forth. You may contact our team in the event of an emergency or urgent report.