CDR Report Writing for Electrical Engineering Technician ANZSCO 312312
Get Free Samples
Electrical engineering technicians collect and test data, do intricate calculations, and analyze graphs of the outcomes. Assisting with the design and layout of electrical circuits are electrical engineering technicians. You might have to register or apply for a license.
Level 2 or Equivalent
Skill Assessment Authority
EA (Engineers Australia) / AIM
Specializations of Electrical Engineering Technician:
- Electrical Engineering Laboratory Technician
- Electrical Instrument Technician
On the Occupation List of ANZSCO 312312
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer-Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer-sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation List of Electrical Engineering Technician:
482 TSS Visa Short-Term List
Visa Provision for Electrical Engineering Technician:
Anyone may apply for a visa through the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program since the position is listed on the MLTSSL as one that is in high demand in Australia. Such tickets as Skilled Independent Subclass 189, Skilled Work Regional Subclass 491, and Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 fall under this category. Furthermore, if you’ve been offered a job, you might be eligible to apply for more than one visa sponsored by your employer.
Unit Group 3123:Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians.
Electrical engineering technicians and Draftspeople collect and test data, do intricate calculations, and assess graphical outcomes. Electrical engineers and engineering technologists are assisted in designing and laying out electrical circuits by draftspeople and technicians. Electrical engineering draftspeople and technicians assist with the installation of motor control systems, switchgear, cabling systems, and substations. You might be required to register or obtain a license.
Skill Level required for Electrical Engineering Technicians.
The majority of jobs in this unit category call for a skill level that is at least equivalent to a bachelor’s degree. Any vendor certification that is appropriate or at least five years of relevant experience may be used in place of the official qualification. Sometimes, in addition to formal education, the right kind of experience or on-the-job training may be required (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Occupations in this Group.
Exceptions for Unit Group 3123.
- In several states and territories, there are exceptions for Australian graduates.
- Certain requirements may be applied by Priority Skilled Lists in various states.
- The UK, Canada, New Zealand, the US, and Ireland are among the nations exempt from submitting IELTS or OET scores. You must show that your level of English is sufficient to meet license or registration requirements or that you have a minimum IELTS score, or an equivalent, whichever is higher.
Language proficiency to be eligible for Electrical Engineering Technician.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 (L, R, W), 7 in speaking and 7 overall;
- OET result with a minimum grade of B in all sections;
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score (L:12 R:13 W:21 S:23 overall L93);
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 (L, R, W), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Electrical Engineering Technicians are responsible for the following tasks:
- Electrical engineering technicians evaluate designs and produced products for specifications and legal compliance.
- Electrical engineering technicians design electrical circuit diagrams, blueprints, and drawings.
- Electrical engineering experts aid in the installation of substations, switchgear, cabling systems, and motor control systems.
The brilliant team of experienced writers, experts, engineers, and information technology specialists, among others, offers applicants with high-quality CDR Services.