Why is Resume /CV a mandatory requirement?
CV/Resume is one of the most important requirements to fulfill for those who are willing to migrate to Australia. Either you are applying for skill assessment or want to get membership of engineers Australia, even to become a chartered engineer or register yourself in the National Engineer Register, submitting your resume is the most essential part of the application process.
Your resume plays an important role in showcasing the technical knowledge, skills and industrial abilities of engineers. If you are planning to apply for Australia, preparing a perfect CV is a must because Engineers Australia take your CV as a marketing tool for your skills and knowledge to employers. So in order to impress Engineers Australia, a well-written CV with a collection of academic background, work experience, achievements, goals, and credentials must be needed to submit.
Points to remember while writing a perfect CV
- Your resume must be between 3 to 4 pages.
- The career objective must be short and precise.
- Education Qualification must be written in ascending order.
- Clearly mention your work experience.
- Projects must be written with the working periods.
- Mention your software skills related to your field.
- Personal details with contact number and an email id should also be mentioned.
- Submit your references when asked by the assessor.