ACS Skill Assessment Guideline for Document Checklist
Make sure you fulfill the requirements established by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection before submitting a migration skills assessment for skilled migration to Australia. Before completing an ACS skills assessment, make sure you comprehend the specifics of your personal visa in accordance with the guidelines established by the Department of Home Affairs or that you employ the assistance of a registered migration agent (MARA).
The following papers must be sent to ACS in order to complete the competency assessment for Australia PR:
- Certified copy of your passport OR birth certificate (only the identification page).
- If you’ve been married and your name has changed, a certified copy of your marriage license.
- For Australian credentials, a certified copy of your academic records and a certified copy of your award certificate OR completion letter are required.
- Certified copies of third-party Statutory Declarations or job reference letters.
- You must submit an ACS Recognition of Prior Learning Form in order to apply for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) application.
How to evaluate RPL positively?
The only way to have your RPL positively appraised is to follow the ACS Skill Assessment protocol and criteria. To submit an ACS for skill evaluation, all relevant documentation must be submitted correctly. In order to get PR points, all of the variables indicated must be considered in addition to submitting the RPL report.
If you require professional assistance with an ACS RPL report, you can seek assistance from ACS RPL Report writing service providers, where your reports will be written by qualified writers who will receive a positive evaluation from ACS.