How to submit your application for Fast-Tracked Skill Assessment?
Fast-Tracked Skill Assessment
- Create your account in the EA portal to apply online. After creating your account, you will receive your account ID in the email.
- Once you receive your account ID, log in to the EA portal and select “migration skills assessment” from the menu.
- Choose your assessment pathway and upload all the necessary documents for your application. If you are unsure, about which assessment pathway to choose, contact us at +61-480-096-967.
- Submit your application through the online platform. Refer online application guide to avoid any hassle and lags. Also, get a consultation while submitting your cdr application. Contact our CDR Writers.
- After submitting, you will receive an email confirmation to acknowledge the successful submission of your application.
Assessment Processing Times:
Standard assessment applications for migration skills assessment generally take approximately 15 weeks to be assigned to an assessor.
You can get your skill assessment report done in 20 days with Fast Track Skill Assessment Option.
Amid a critical skill shortage in Australia, Engineers Australia is providing slashed prices for any new application for fast-track skill assessment up to 30th June 2023.
You may be eligible if you have:
- been granted a family, partner, refugee, or humanitarian visa since 1 January 2016 and live in Australia.
- qualifications or skills in a nominated occupation and have not yet had a formal skills assessment from Engineers Australia or any other assessing authority.
Check your eligibility here.
However, please note that the processing time for your assessment may vary depending on the quality of the documents you provide and whether additional information is required from you.
Checking Application Status:
- To check the status of your application, log in to your account on the EA portal.
- Throughout the assessment process, you will receive online status updates until the finalization of your assessment.
Please Note that the offer is valid only till 1st July 2023. After 1st July, the rates will increase by 3%, approx. AUD 357.40 (including GST)
The brilliant team of experienced writers, experts, engineers, and information technology specialists, among others, offers applicants with high-quality CDR Services.
Get Free Consultation
Frequently asked questions
The expert CDR writers in these agency are knowledgeable about all the difficulties and official standards. Thus, you will be guided in a proper way for CDR report preparation if you take help from agency for it.
The time required to complete a project is determined by the packages selected for your project. For instance, the Normal Track (17 days), the Fast Track (8 days), and so forth. You may contact our team in the event of an emergency or urgent report.